Unfortunately, in spite of your best efforts, a release has occurred – what should you do?
Whether you handle petroleum or hazardous substances, JD2 can conduct a site investigation, characterize soil and ground water quality, and help you make economic and risk-based clean-up decisions.
Once a course of action has been determined, JD2 has the expertise to develop remedial alternatives and implement the appropriate remedial technology with the goal to obtain closure.
- Emergency Response Plans
- Geoprobe and Soil Gas Surveys
- Soil and Well Sampling and Evaluation
- Risk and Liability Assessments Suitable for State Submittal
- Remedial Design and Implementation
- Soil and Water Quality Investigations
- Monitoring Wells
- Risk-Based Corrective Action (RBCA)
- State clean-up Funds and Reimbursement Coordination
- Manage Regulatory Reporting