Tier II Reporting
Tier II Program Management – What You Need To Do To Stay Compliant
Tier II programs are designed to let early responders know where hazardous materials are stored – don’t you think that is important?
If your facility stores hazardous materials above certain defined thresholds and you are required to maintain Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), you may need to file Tier II reports annually with your designated state and local agency.
If Civil starts with a capital, shouldn’t Administrative?
- MSDS Reporting Violations – Not more than $10,000 for each violation
- Inventory Reporting Violations – Not more than $25,000 for each violation
Under the three federal programs, Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act of 1980 (CERCLA), aka Superfund, Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986 (SARA) and Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA), you may need to document, notify and report the types of chemicals stored/used at your facility. JD2 can provide assistance in determining which reporting requirement is applicable to your operations.
JD2 can manage all of your reporting needs including:
- Coordination of the Overall Program
- Solicitation of the Necessary Site Information
- Completion of Reporting Forms
- Preparation of Agency Submittals